Registration includes the following:
- 22 CME credits from the AAPA and 22.25 CME credits (including 1.25 contact hours of pharmacology) from the AANP.
- Tuition for two full days of live education
- High quality lectures and clinical skills program
- Hands-on procedure workshop
- Opportunity to receive certification and a written letter of reference from our faculty
- 1 year membership to our resource page and continuous CME opportunities
- Regularly updated clinical decision tools, current literature guidelines, clinical calculators, all of our lecture materials, resources for coding, billing, MIPS, Macra, and Compliance
- Lunch on both course days
- A Sim Vivo practice suture kit, tote bag, course companion guide, and additional course-related materials prior to the course ($99 value)
- Discounted hotel rates are available by selecting the option to book below, or by clicking HERE.