- This event has passed.
3-Day Clinical Skills and Procedure Workshop with Ultrasound Course 2022 Orlando March
March 3, 2022 at 8:00 am – March 5, 2022 at 5:00 pm UTC-4
Thursday 8am - 5pm
Aorta and Right Upper Quadrant
Lower Extremity Duplex Ultrasound
DAYS 2 AND 3
Friday and Saturday 8am-5pm
What's Included in the 3-Day Program
- 22 Category I CME credits from the AAPA and 22.25 CME credits (including 2.5 contact hours of pharmacology) from the AANP for the Skills and Procedure workshop.
- 14 Category I CME credits from the AAPA for the Ultrasound Course
- 10 emergency procedure hours for ultrasound course + 12 emergency procedure hours for clinical skills workshop
- Up to 36.25 CME/contact hours, 22 emergency procedure hours, and 4 pharmacology hours
- Tuition for three full days of live education
- High quality lectures and clinical skills program
- Hands-on procedure workshop
- Live ultrasound models and expert instruction
- Opportunity to receive certification and a written letter of reference from our faculty
- Lunch on all course days
- A Sim Vivo practice suture kit, tote bag, course companion guide, and additional course-related materials prior to the course ($99 value)
- Discounted hotel rates are available during registration
- 1 year membership to Provider Practice Essentials included in purchase (automatically renews annually if you choose)
- Clinical Toolkit access and additional CME opportunities
- Video, audio, and medical reference collection
- Regularly updated clinical decision tools, current literature guidelines, clinical calculators, all of our lecture materials, resources for coding, billing, MIPS, Macra, and Compliance, and special members-only benefits
- Job Board
- Unlimited simulator practice at our future events with active membership!
8:00am to 5:00pm Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
By selecting and paying for any of the options below you agree to our terms and conditions.
An EARLY BIRD COUPON may be applied at checkout if you are booking in advance
All of our programs that are designated for CME credits provide interchangeable credit accepted by all Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant accrediting bodies, including but not limited to The American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB). Additional specialty-specific credits will be designated on the appropriate certificate.