The Advanced and Difficult Airway Course Dallas 2022 July
July 14, 2022 at 8:00 am – 5:00 pm UTC-4
1-Day Live Program (Thursday)
Includes 10 airway modules with live instruction and individualized training
Learn airway management and hands-on skills
Morning lectures matched with afternoon Airway Workshop
Hands-On Workshop includes:
Direct Laryngoscopy with Laryngoscopes
Difficult Airway Simulation
Expert Clinical Instructors!
What's Included in the Program
- 10 Category I CME credits from the AAPA
- 8.5 emergency procedure hours + 1.5 pharmacology hours
- Tuition for one full day of live education
- High quality lectures
- Hands-on procedure workshop
- Airway simulation with actual equipment, hardware, and devices
- An individualized difficult airway simulation
- Discounted hotel rates are available during registration
8:00am to 5:00pm Thursday
By selecting and paying for any of the options below you agree to our terms and conditions.
An EARLY BIRD COUPON may be applied at checkout if you are booking in advance
Located in the middle of downtown Dallas, the Aloft hotel offers a contemporary and fresh atmosphere combined with spacious rooms and suites. Rates for this hotel and guaranteed and inclusive of taxes and fees. Rates include complimentary wifi, 24 hour fitness center and pool, bottled water, coffee in rooms and in lobby. Conveniently located near several restaurants and attractions.