- 23 CME credits from the AAPA. Credits include 3 pharmacology hours and 12 emergency procedure hours. All credits are interchangeable with every major physician assistant and nursing credentialing organization.
- Tuition for two full days of live education
- High quality lectures and clinical skills program
- Hands-on procedure workshop
- Opportunity to receive certification and a written letter of reference from our faculty
- Lunch on both course days
- A Sim Vivo practice suture kit, tote bag, course companion guide, and additional course-related materials prior to the course ($99 value)
- Discounted hotel rates are available during registration
- 1 year membership to PPE
- Clinical Toolkit and continuous CME opportunities
- Regularly updated clinical decision tools, current literature guidelines, clinical calculators, all of our lecture materials, resources for coding, billing, MIPS, Macra, and Compliance
- Unlimited simulator practice at our future events
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGED ROOMS
available from $129 per night
All rooms are inclusive of taxes, fees, discounted parking, internet, and other amenities! Request your room at checkout!
(Friday and Saturday)
Pocket Course Companion and hotel rooms available at purchase.
June 17 at 8:00 am - June 18 at 5:00 pm UTC-4
August 19 at 8:00 am - August 20 at 5:00 pm UTC-4
October 28 at 8:00 am - October 29 at 5:00 pm UTC-4