The Tools you Need to Practice
Equipping for career success takes many many things – a solid educational foundation, honed clinical skills, and technology to quickly help when you may not know the answers.
There are many databases available to fill the “answers” need, but none have affordable portable accounts you can carry job to job, clear-cut recommendations for treatments, or the option to keep track of other important notes as you work. Until now.
- Brief clinical videos
- Expert answers to common question
- Easy to watch while working
Brief Drug Information
- Commonly Prescribed and Ordered Drugs
- Get what you need in a simple view
- Focused clinical tips
- Up-To-Date information at your fingertips
- Easy to Reference
- No fluff
What To Treat, And How To Treat It
- Get the right information, when you need it
- Easy to used hand-held interface
- Flow diagrams and decision points
- Correctly interpret clinical studies and publications
- Apply terminology to current literature
- Make up your own mind about current literature
Treat Your Patients Better
- Do things the right way, the first time
- Easy to reference procedure guide
- Step-by-step and video presentations
Order The Correct Studies
- Image test options organized by body part
- Based on current guidelines
- Order the right study every time
- Charting references for documentation
- Billing and coding guidelines
- Tips and tricks to maximize reimbursement
- Common clinical conditions presented in an uncommon way
- Easy to reference note cards
- Take your own notes and add value to your practice
Easy to Read and Concise
Clinical note cards for FAST answers
It’s fairly common to fall into a routine of seeing a “typical” patient in your practice. On occasion, symptoms can fall outside our your patient norm and a little research for a solution has to be done—either to re-familiarize yourself with information you don’t use every day, or uncover a whole new topic in healthcare.
Researching patient problems in big databases can provide exhaustive answers. Too many answers, in fact. Often, more time than Providers can afford is spent thumbing through multipage article after article that dig down to details that are not relevant to immediate treatment of the patient. Clearing through the clutter takes time!
Take Your Own Notes
As your practice grows, so does your personalized info
Mentally keeping track of which physician has privileges at which hospital and what days they’ll see patients when deciding referrals is near impossible on a practice-wide scale.
PPE Clinical Toolkit has built in a note application where specific notes that apply to your practice can be recorded and reviewed as needed. As your career progresses, these notes can follow you with your individual log-in. Your notes are also printable for any hard copy needs!
You can even write personal practice notes on specific experiences with diagnoses and procedures on specific topics within the reference database.
It’s like having a pocket reference and a personalized practice guide at your fingertips.
For skill maintenance and avancement
PPE’s foundation to provide the opportunity for continued education for Providers. We WANT you to learn more, and we WANT you to succeed.
One of these building blocks for success is the opportunity to review. We have curbside consults that take on clinical topics in minutes and give you easily digestible information you can use in your practice every day.
Dozens of recorded lectures and slideshows are organized by topic for in depth review of clinical knowledge that is important to your practice.
Browse clinical topics by category to jump in and learn or reinforce something new every day. There’s 1200 individual items and counting, so you’ll have all the material you need to make you better at your job.
Affordability and Portability
The PPE Clinical Toolkit is $49.99 per year, making it affordable to keep as a professional subscription. Subscribers to the toolkit have individual logins so the database and the information recorded by the Provider in the database moves job to job as the you go through their career. It’s nominal cost for all the resources it provides.
Members Only Benefits
Once you become a member of PPE and the Clinical Toolkit, you’ll have access to group forums, special events, continuing education offerings, live workshops, and other benefits not seen by the public. All members also get special pricing for our live programs and other packages!