The 3-Day Ultrasound, Clinical Skills, and Procedure Conference
This program combines our 1-Day ultrasound program and our 2-Day Clinical Skills and Procedure Workshop into one 3-Day conference.
Only available 3 times per year in Orlando, Florida
The Ultrasound Course
Includes high quality and detailed presentations from our expert faculty:
- Introduction to Ultrasound
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Trauma Ultrasound
- Ocular Ultrasound
- Foreign Bodies
- Lower Extremity Vascular Ultrasound
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral IV access
- Ultrasound-guided Central Line Access
Hands-On instruction with live models
Well-timed presentations combined with hands-on and free practice. Instructor and model ratio is matched to class size to ensure plenty of individual attention
Uses the latest wireless high resolution portable equipment (all program members get a discount on device purchasing)
Taught by expert instructors and actively practicing physicians
The Clinical Skills and Procedure Workshop
Perfect for any provider in primary care, hospital-based, emergency, or urgent care medicine. A fun and engaging review and refresher for everyone!
Interactive, current, evidence-based presentations include:
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary disorders
- Radiology interpretation of the chest, abdomen, spine, upper, and lower extremities
- Deadly rashes and common soft tissue illnesses
Hands-on procedures include:
- Suturing workshop (with included simulator board, instruments, and guides)
- Knee and Shoulder aspiration and injection
- Needle decompression and chest tube insertion
- Fish Hook Removal
- Abscess Incision and Drainage
- Punch Biopsy
- Nail Trephination
- Splinting workshop
- Central line insertion (Landmark Based)
- Intraosseous line insertion
- Lumbar Puncture
Program also includes a tote bag, full sized textbook with reference normal images and room for notes, coffee and beverage service throughout the day, and lunch.
23 Category I CME credits with additional credits for Emergency Procedures and Pharmacology
A must-take program for anyone in clinical practice!
Program also includes a tote bag, full sized skills and procedure textbook with reference normal images and room for notes, pocket-sized ultrasound book with reference images and room for notes, coffee and beverage service throughout the day, and lunch.
All programs also include a complimentary 1 year membership and subscription to our online Clinical Toolkit!
Discounted hotel rooms are available at checkout
Early bird pricing expires one month before the course date
SEE PROGRAM SCHEDULE