Specialty Board Review Series
Are you a Physician Assistant seeking to earn Emergency Medicine certification? If so, look no further!
Our unique emergency training program and board review series focuses on your clinical background and is designed to provide you with all of the necessary requirements to meet NCCPA board certification requirements.
When combined with our Advanced Practice Provider Clinical Skills and Procedure Course, our total package includes the following:
- NCCPA Emergency Medicine CAQ Blueprint-based syllabus
- Learning modules designed to focus on similar care categories, combined with a core live training program
- 110+ total contact hours
- 33+ Procedure hours
- 23.5+ Pharmacology hours
- ALL NCCPA CAQ requirements for hours and procedures are available in one place!
- Over 2000 board-style review questions focused on relevant blueprint content
- 1 year of full access to our member resource portal ($149.99 value)
- Tuition for two full days of live education at our Advanced Practice Provider Clinical Skills and Procedure Course
- High quality lectures and clinical skills program
- Hands-on procedure and suture workshop
- Opportunity to receive certification and a written letter of reference from our faculty
- Regularly updated clinical decision tools, current literature guidelines, clinical calculators, all of our lecture materials, resources for coding, billing, MIPS, Macra, and Compliance
- Lunch on both course days
- A practice suture kit, tote bag, course companion guide, and additional course-related materials prior to the course ($99 value)
The NCCPA Emergency Medicine CAQ Exam
Earn a Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Emergency Medicine to show your advanced expertise in your specialty. Read what your peers are experiencing after earning a CAQ!
CAQ recipients seeking the following benefits have really reaped reward for their achievement:
Over 75% found or anticipate finding a new job
Over 40% successfully sought a promotion
60% achieved or expect to increase their job responsibilities
Over 50% received or anticipate receiving a pay increase, and 33% received a cash bonus
Over 75% found the CAQ useful in documenting qualifications required for external accreditation
Over 33% achieved or anticipate a broadening of their eligibility for reimbursement
Almost 75% have received greater recognition or regard from physicians or other health care professionals
66% reported greater respect or acceptance from patients
Earning a CAQ shows your employers that you are committed to your specialty. It demonstrates your dedication and passion to healthcare and the well-being of your patients.
More information about the NCCPA requirements can be found HERE.
THE CERTIFICATION PACKAGE
When combined with our Clinical Skills and Procedure Workshop, the complete series will cover the entire blueprint material, and also blend clinical pearls additional resources, and our clinical toolkit into an unstoppable medical resource.When combined with the workshop, the complete series will cover the entire blueprint material, and also blend clinical pearls. We are so confident that our model works that we will refund up to $200 of your purchase price if you do not pass your ENP certification exam!