- This event has passed.
PPE Dallas 2020 November
November 20, 2020 – November 21, 2020 8:00am – 5:00pm
Registration for any of our programs includes the following:
- Tuition for two full days of live education (Friday and Saturday, 8am until 5pm)
- High quality lectures and clinical skills program
- Hands-on procedure and suture workshop
- Opportunity to receive certification and a written letter of reference from our faculty
- 1 year subscription to the PPE Clinical Toolkit
- Regularly updated clinical decision tools
- current literature guidelines
- clinical calculators
- all of our lecture materials
- resources for coding, billing, MIPS, Macra, and Compliance
- Membership in our organization and free access to future procedure events for 1 year
- Lunch on both course days
- A practice suture kit, tote bag, course companion guide, and additional course-related materials prior to the course ($99 value)
- 22 CME credits from the AAPA and 22.25 CME credits from the AANP.
Available Coupon(s) (click on a coupon to use it)
Located in the middle of downtown Dallas, the Aloft hotel offers a contemporary and fresh atmosphere combined with spacious rooms and suites. Rates for this hotel and guaranteed and inclusive of taxes and fees. Rates include complimentary wifi, 24 hour fitness center and pool, bottled water, coffee in rooms and in lobby. Conveniently located near several restaurants and attractions.