PPE Dallas 2020 November
November 20 - November 21$1499
Registration for any of our programs includes the following:
- Tuition for two full days of live education (Friday and Saturday, 8am until 5pm)
- High quality lectures and clinical skills program
- Hands-on procedure and suture workshop
- Opportunity to receive certification and a written letter of reference from our faculty
- 1 year subscription to the PPE Clinical Toolkit
- Regularly updated clinical decision tools
- current literature guidelines
- clinical calculators
- all of our lecture materials
- resources for coding, billing, MIPS, Macra, and Compliance
- Membership in our organization and free access to future procedure events for 1 year
- Lunch on both course days
- A practice suture kit, tote bag, course companion guide, and additional course-related materials prior to the course ($99 value)
- 22 CME credits from the AAPA and 22.25 CME credits from the AANP.
By selecting and paying for any of the options below you agree to our Terms and Conditions for the program that you have selected.
Discounted room rates and Package Pricing is available for each location, and the course will be held at the same hotel, making everything as convenient as possible!
[wc_sc_available_coupons title=”Available Coupon(s) (click on a coupon to use it)”]