2-Day Skills and Procedure Workshop – PPE Dallas 2022 March
March 25 at 8:00 am – March 26 at 5:00 pm
2-Day Program Registration Page
- 22 CME credits from the AAPA and 22.25 CME credits (including 2.5 contact hours of pharmacology) from the AANP
- 12 emergency procedure hours
- Tuition for two full days of live education
- High quality lectures and clinical skills program
- Hands-on procedure workshop
- Opportunity to receive certification and a written letter of reference from our faculty
- Lunch on both course days
- A Sim Vivo practice suture kit, tote bag, course companion guide, and additional course-related materials prior to the course ($99 value)
- Discounted hotel rates are available during registration
- 1 year membership to Provider Practice Essentials included in purchase (automatically renews annually if you choose)
- Clinical Toolkit access and additional CME opportunities
- Video, audio, and medical reference collection
- Regularly updated clinical decision tools, current literature guidelines, clinical calculators, all of our lecture materials, resources for coding, billing, MIPS, Macra, and Compliance, and special members-only benefits
- Job Board
- Unlimited simulator practice at our future events
8:00am to 5:00pm Friday and Saturday
By selecting and paying for any of the options below you agree to our terms and conditions.
An EARLY BIRD COUPON may be applied at checkout if you are booking in advance
All of our programs that are designated for CME credits provide interchangeable credit accepted by all Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant accrediting bodies, including but not limited to The American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB). Additional specialty-specific credits will be designated on the appropriate certificate.
-Located in the middle of downtown Dallas, the Aloft hotel offers a contemporary and fresh atmosphere combined with spacious rooms and suites. Rates for this hotel and guaranteed and inclusive of taxes and fees. Rates include complimentary wifi, 24 hour fitness center and pool, bottled water, coffee in rooms and in lobby. Conveniently located near several restaurants and attractions.